Program Administrator – Now Hiring: 18ten Ministries is seeking a program administrator to effectively manage current partnerships and assist the Board of Directors in establishing new relationships for future ministries in Central America.
Job Title: Program Administrator
Reports to: Board of Directors
Salary Range: $40,000 +
Primary Function of Position:
18ten Ministries exists to establish a network of Christ-centered missions throughout Central America to help meet both the physical and spiritual needs of local, disadvantaged children. Our strategy is to enlist local churches and Christians to perform this work in the areas where they live. Our primary role is to empower them by providing guidance, expertise, resources, and any other necessary help to make these ministries as effective as possible. We want to bring glory to God by sharing the love of Jesus Christ in Central America. Visit these links to learn more about our mission, beliefs, and principles.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position has responsibility and authority for:
– Financial/Accounts Administration
– Database Upkeep
– Donor Communication – including thank you letters, ministry updates, newsletters, etc.
– Organize Meetings and Produce agendas and minutes when necessary
– Liaison with relevant organizations – including regular travel to Central America
– Implementing new IT/administrative systems
– Fundraising and Development of Church Partnerships
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have the following skills:
– Fluent in Spanish
– Administrative & Secretarial skills
– Self-Managed under Autonomous schedule
– Interpersonal skills
– IT skills
– Presentation ability
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to email@example.com.