Now you can support 18ten simply by shopping at Amazon. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to 18ten when you designate us as your charitable organization.
You can get started by visiting smile.amazon.com. Sign into your account and type 18ten Ministries into the “pick your own charitable organization” field.
Please note that AmazonSmile purchases do not count when you buy through the Amazon app. If you have an Apple IOS device, follow these instructions to make sure every purchase counts:
– Open Safari and enter smile.amazon.com into the web address field.
– Touch the share button (looks like a box with an up arrow) to the left of the website address.
– Touch Add to Home Screen.
– Touch Add.
You should remove the old Amazon app from your iPhone and iPad so that you will always shop at Amazon through AmazonSmile.
– Hold your finger on the original Amazon app until it wiggles.
– Touch the black ‘X’ to delete the app from your iPhone/iPad. You will see an alert that your Amazon data will be deleted. This will not delete your Amazon account or any of your wish lists or order history. It’s simply the data the app saved on your device.
Also, you MUST go to smile.amazon.com if you’re using a desktop (PC or Mac) to make sure your purchases support 18ten.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or issues using AmazonSmile. Thanks for your support!